Monday, January 2, 2012

i am back...

wow... where have i been since i have last blogged!?!  so much has happened....  the last time i left off in my last post we had just been to disneyland....

here i am with 5 of my beautiful nieces @ disneyland (they are all sisters)
love them all...


madeline made the pic...




here is the whole bunch that went to disneyland... my whole fam was there except for 2 of my brothers and there fam... we missed them so much!
i have soooo many photos from disneyland... maybe next time...:)


me & shawn went to lots of byu games in the fall...
always a good time!


miss elisabeth turned the big "3" october 14th...


i love her so....


the blessed day was october 28th that my beautiful sister anna got married.... it was such a wonderful... beautiful day!  
here we are... all 6 siblings...




i couldn't have been happier that day....


the parkinson bunch...


 then there was halloween....
not the best pic~ but you get the idea... LOL! 
shawn was batman & i was robin~
madeline was rapunzel & tibby was dorothy...


parkinson fam is always good for a little dressing up...
LOL!




then there was christmas...
that was a quick look back of a few months... but you get the idea...


and here we are in a new year... 2012

i have always loved a new year and the hope and desire to becoming a better person.  i had such an amazing year of 2011.  i have had so many different challenges & changes, i have suffered in silence since 2007 with some health issues, i have had many up's & down's...  but through it all i truly have had a change of heart in so many different areas of my life.  it's amazing how heavenly father gets you right where he needs you to change and to rely on him.  never in my life have i ever had such a knowledge and more of an understanding of the atonement and that it can mend relationships and make things whole.  i feel so blessed for the challenges that have come my way.  i have more faith in my heavenly father and truly know that he is guiding my life.  i am blessed mother, i am a blessed wife, i am a blessed daughter, and i am a blessed child of god... i am blessed!

2 comments:

  1. Rae.....I'm just SO dang proud of you! You are strong and a good example to me ;-) HAPPY NEW YEAR.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, Rae! I love all the pictures. Thanks for sharing all of these fun memories!

    ReplyDelete