Monday, March 21, 2011

THRILLER...

can you say... thriller...! i was asked to be a part of  the old folks sociable that is an annual... yearly... event in grantsville.  there is dinner, dancing & a program.  as you can see i was part of the program... it was so much fun & loved every minute of it.   the best part is that my sister anna did the dance with me as well.... it was so fun to see some of my friends i hadn't seen in awhile and meeting new girls. i think our performance, costumes, hair & makeup were a hit... i never thought my hair would ever be the same.... but it did survive... such a fun time!


me & anna at our finest....
we are scary...


me & cass... i love this girl! 





our killer costumes... 


beauty & the beast....
i loved seeing rae... she did such an amazing job singing as always...
i love rach!


we are scary....



 i love our zombie faces.... 


 i made a quick transformation....
me & my handsome date,
he is such a good sport to come and be by my side...
i love him more then words can say....


it was such a fun... wonderful... evening....
i look forward to next year!

3 comments:

  1. i hate that i can't figure out who everyone is in that picture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was SO GREAT to see you and chat with you person to person finally. I wish we could do that more. I'll always have a special place for Rae (and all the Parkinson clan). Love you guys so much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks a like such a fun night, what a blast! So cool that you could do it with your sister too!

    ReplyDelete