Thursday, March 24, 2011

happy anniversary....

oh what a wonderful day this was... march 25, 2005....  this is the day i married my best friend in the salt lake temple.  little did i know from that day glorious day forward we would have the ups and downs that we have had come our way... we have had many joy's but then again we have had our heart aches... shawn and i have been married for 6 years but we dated for at least 5 years.... so essentially i have been with shawn for 11 years...  let's just say shawn is a very patient man...


oh baby... here are a few pictures of us dating...
blast from the past... LOL!








since we have been married we have built 2 houses and moved 2 times...
i guess that is what happens when you marry a builder....:)



we have had 2 beautiful girls that light up our lives each and every day...
we are so blessed...


this picture i absolutely love of shawn... he would probably die if i knew i had put it on here of him..
i am so grateful for shawn... he truly has blessed my life in countless ways...
he has been my rock... my strength... and has been nothing but patient with the issues i have had with my health...
heavenly father knew that i needed him!



happy av my love...  i love you more then words can say!
we are planning to stay at the grand america for the weekend... can't wait!


5 comments:

  1. Hooray you are back to blogging, I for one am thrilled, I love hearing your thoughts and seeing your cute family. happy anniversary, you two are still just as beautiful (try to ignore the fact that I just called your husband beautiful). Jenny and I were talking about your sweet family last weekend and how wonderful you all are, and then Ben and I looked through your sociable pictures and he got a little nostalgic. heck I even missed grantsville. He keeps bringing up moving back. so basically you have been on my mind and I am glad you are doing so well, have a wonderfully romantic weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary! You're a beautiful couple.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Anniversary. As always I think you are both darling. It's great to have the faith and knowledge that we will can be with the one with Love for Eternity. I've learned that while neither Richard or I are perfect, we are certainly perfect for each other. Love Ya Rae!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Anniversary! What a cute couple you are, so blessed to have you as neighbors!

    ReplyDelete