Wednesday, May 25, 2011

happy birthday...

i'm doing a little shout out to my sister anna..... happy.. happy... birthday my beautiful sister! i feel so blessed to have her as my sister and as one of my best friends.  anna is one of the most loving... kind... person's i know!  she has more friends then anyone i know, everyone falls in love with anna when they meet her.  i am so happy for her... she has found the love of her life and i couldn't be more happier for her!  she deserves all the happiness in this world...

my girls are in love with aunt anna....
not surprised... are you!?!:)




happy birthday my beautiful sister....


hope your year is filled with much happiness...
i know you have such an exciting year ahead.... couldn't be more happier for you!!!

1 comment:

  1. She is definitely one of my most favorite people on this earth. Love you, Anna!!!!

    ReplyDelete