Tuesday, June 7, 2011

memorial day...

memorial day has never had so much meaning to me until my dear grandma russell passed away..... i love her dearly and miss her more then words can say.  you know how we all have that "special someone" in our life... that special someone would be my grandma russell.... she understood me as a person and we just had that special closeness.  i feel of her presence and i know that without a doubt she is aware of me and all that is going on in my life...  there isn't a day that goes by that i don't think of her and all that she has taught me.  she truly is the most christlike person i know and i strive each day to be just like her... if only i could be just like her...

this picture may think that i am happy to be there...
i am happy because i know that one day i will see my grandma again...
i know my grandma wouldn't want me to feel sad... she would want me to rejoice in the gospel...
until we meet again my dear gram...


No comments:

Post a Comment