Friday, May 20, 2011

it does my heart good...

ahhh.... it does my heart good to see my little madeline already having such an interest in tennis... yay!  when it comes to sports for my girls to play...there options will be... tennis or tennis!?!  i have such a love for the sport and i think it's such a classy... feminine... sport for girls to play.  i'm not partial in the least bit... lol! i have played tennis as long as i can remember and i still love to play...
i have already started working with madeline on tennis... i must say for a little 4 year old she is pretty good... this summer will bring much tennis... yay!

2 comments:

  1. Look at that pose...fit for the cover of a magazine (a tennis one, that is!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ava and I want to come along. shes really good at it on the wii.

    ReplyDelete