Monday, May 9, 2011

happy mother's day...

i am blessed for many reasons... for one... these two beautiful woman that i love & adore more then words can say..... my dear mother & my grandma russell.... even though my grandma russell has passed away i still think of her on mother's day... i know she is ever so close to me & i know she is so aware of me... i am blessed to call her my grandma! oh... how i miss her....
my mother... not only is she my mother... but one of my dearest friends!!!  she has been nothing but a perfect example to me of motherhood... this world is a better place because of my dear mother!


i am so blessed for these 2 sweet girls... and even more to be there mama!  they
are my everything and each day i am in awe of heavenly father's goodness for sending such precious daughters of "his" to my life... i am so blessed!!!


happy mother's day... all you beautiful mother's!  
hope your day was lovely...

No comments:

Post a Comment