Thursday, August 4, 2011

camping in style....

can i just say... this is the rendition of how the "parkinson" family camps... sitting around a manmade camp fire pit... roasting hot dogs and having smores.  i know it's hard to believe... but growing up we never camped once in my life.  what is so funny is that shawn's family is big time campers and so i have had a full dose of camping... oh i love my family just the way they are and there idea of roughing it... lol! it was such a fun day celebrating the 24th of july together as a family... 


me and my brother tay....
i love him so....


me & mj on the 24th of july... tibby is always so busy running around and can hardly hold still long enough to take her picture....


one of these days i would like to take my family camping to show them how it is done.... but i must say... when we do camp... it's in luxury... lol!!! i love my family so and feel so blessed to be a part of the parkinson clan... they are the best!!!

1 comment:

  1. The Parkinsons and Jefferies' have the same ideas when it comes to camping. ;) I love it. Carl and I want to take our kids 'camping' in the backyard where there are showers and toilets close at hand. I guess we'd need to buy a tent first...and sleeping bags...and whatever else you camp with. :)

    ReplyDelete