Sunday, July 31, 2011

what have we been up to...?

what have we been up to this summer....!?! one word..."swimming"  i have so enjoyed my summer taking my girls swimming and spending lots of time in the sun.... we have had so much fun spending time with cousins and with one another....

really... tibby!?! oh this picture makes me smile...


every time we go swimming.. madeline is always wanting her dad to come along.  this saturday she scored where we were able to spend the day at my cousins pool... 


nothing beats a little 2 year old in a swimming suit...


my little swimming partner... 


now they have the right idea... lol!


madeline at cherry hill with cousins... we can't get enough of that place...


more time at the pool...


summer can you please stay just a bit longer... i really am enjoying the warmth and i really can't get enough of it...

3 comments:

  1. I love how bright and vivid these pictures are...beautiful summer pictures. I'd take a little more summer, as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. is that the stansbury pool? oh the memories..

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love summer!!! It looks like you guys are having a bunch of pool fun ;)! Your kidlets are precious! ;)

    ReplyDelete