Thursday, August 11, 2011

feeling sentimental...

i don't know what my deal is... but these last couple days i have been feeling so sentimental about so many things in my life... if anything i feel so beyond blessed!!!  word's can't even express how much i love being a mom... i think the world want's to make you feel like there is nothing glamorous about being a mom.... and let alone... a stay at home mom.  yes, there are days when i don't get ready and i find that i end up in my sweats all day... but there is nowhere in this world i would rather be then being home with madeline and elisabeth....

miss madeline got ahold of my camera today while we were at the pool and i had no idea she had taken this picture until i had come home.  this picture here truly shows on my face what an absolute joy my children are in my life.  i look at them and i want them to stay ever so little and to be in my care.  i want to protect them and keep them safe.  i love them more then words can say... please stay ever so little my little one's...


1 comment: