Monday, March 28, 2011

av weekend...

our anniversary was a success.... thanks so much to my sister celeste that took my girls for the night so we could have a night out on the town... ha ha ha, if you know me that does happen much.... i usually have a night out on the town with my 2 girls along as well.  don't get me wrong... i love spending time with them but it was so nice to just be with shawn.  lately that doesn't happen much where he is working insane working hours.  the best part about our evening... we pretty much did nothing.... went to eat at my most favorite place these days... macaroni grill, did a little shopping and headed back to the grand america... my kind of night... i'm not kidding when i say that we slept for 12 hours!  i can't even tell you the last time i have slept in.... what a treat! 
shawn gave me a blender (blendtec) from costco that i'm in love with.... i know i shouldn't love things of the world.. but i love my blender... ha ha ha! it makes my smoothie's that i have everyday day to perfection... not to mention all the other amazing things it can do...  i couldn't be more happier with my gift... 
what a wonderful anniversary we had... i look forward to many... many... more of them... and thanks to my sister for making it possible to having such an enjoyable weekend... i am blessed!


4 comments:

  1. I know what you mean about usually having 'nights out' with the kids. We're trying to spend more time together for just us...and it's very rejuvenating. Yay for 12 hours of sleep! And yay for a new Costco blender...love those things.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jealous of your blender! :) Glad you had fun!! AND super glad I found you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely love my blendtec . I use it a few times a day. Happy Anniversary! It was so fun to see pics of You and Shawn. You are such a cute family
    ~Kristina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have you blended anything like a 2x4?

    ReplyDelete